kalia yojana 2nd list|kalia.co.in 2nd list|kalia.co.in list|www.kalia.co.in odisha list 2019|www.kalia.co.in odisha list|kalia yojana phase 2 list|kalia yojana 2nd list
Odisha government on Wednesday decided to increase the number of beneficiaries of its “Kalia” scheme to 75 lakh farm families as against 42 lakh at present.As a part of our commitment to farmers, today in our first cabinet meeting the target of Kalia beneficiaries has been increased to 75 lakhs farm families.
This is 33 lakhs more than the existing 42 lakh families,” Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik said while addressing a press conference after the first cabinet meeting.Fund release starts from today with the immediate effect and about 25 lakh additional families will be assisted in a week,” the Chief Minister added.
- 1 kalia yojana phase 2 list|kalia yojana second list
- 1.1 upate—- The second installment under KALIA Yojana will be disbursed to farmers in November 2019.KALIA Yojana 2nd installment in Nov; new list @ kalia.co.in.Odisha government had distributed KALIA assistance worth over Rs 170 crore to 3.41 lakh ineligible beneficiaries
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria for the Kalia scheme
- 1.3 How to Check kalia yojana list odisha 2019|kalia yojana odisha name list
- 1.4 Related posts:
kalia yojana phase 2 list|kalia yojana second list
KALIA Yojana Final List is available at the official web portal@ Kalia.co.in of Odisha KALIA Scheme. The State government of Odisha is releasing KALIA Yojana Green Beneficiary in Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3. In previous month government of the state has released KALIA Yojana First & Second List.
Now it time to announce KALIA Yojana Final Listfor Phase 3. This Beneficiary list will be the Last List. In the KALIA Yojana Final List government will cover entire farmers who left in previous beneficiary lists.KALIA Scheme Final ListPhase 3 is available in Gram Panchayat wise manner at official website@ Kalia.co.in
Name of the Yojana (Full Form)
|KALIA Yojana or Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Yojana (कालिया योजना)|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of launch||December 2018|
|Implementation mode||Phase-wise operation|
|Target beneficiaries||Financially weak farmers|
|Supervised by||Odisha government|
upate—- The second installment under KALIA Yojana will be disbursed to farmers in November 2019.KALIA Yojana 2nd installment in Nov; new list @ kalia.co.in.Odisha government had distributed KALIA assistance worth over Rs 170 crore to 3.41 lakh ineligible beneficiaries
Eligibility criteria for the Kalia scheme
- Residents of Odisha – Only those farmers, who have been legally living in the state for long, will see their names on the yojana beneficiary list.
- Marginal and small agricultural workers – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that the launch of this package has been done to offer respite to farmers, who belong to the marginal or small category.
- Landless farmers – Many farmers in Odisha grow crops on another landholder’s plot. Such landless applicants will also be brought under the scheme.
- BPL certified farmers – The scheme will bar any farmer who does not belong to the BPL category. Only poor and needy farmers will get the permission to attain the welfare package facilities.
- Farmers who pay taxes – Any farmer, who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- Associates with government or PSU jobs – If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department, then he/she will not attain the perks, highlighted under this scheme.
- Bank account – As all financial grants will be transferred in the bank account, applicants must have an active account in any bank.
How to Check kalia yojana list odisha 2019|kalia yojana odisha name list
- There is very simple method to download the KALIA Yojana Final List Block Wise.
- First of all go the “official website “of KALIA Yojana@ kalia.co.in.
- You will get all direct links in below section
- In second step click on the “Beneficiary List” Section for getting Third DBL List.
- When Click on the Beneficiary Section a computer screen will open.
- Now select your “District & Block Name “and then click on submit button.
- After submitting the District & Block Name then Kalia Scheme Block Wise Final list will appear in front of you.
- Click on your Related Beneficiary list & when you click on PDF Icon “Gram Panchayat Wise beneficiary list” for Small and Marginal farmers & for Landless agricultural labourers.
- When you click on new window will open with 6 digit Captcha code now enter the Correct Captcha code and click on submit button
- After successful submission of Captcha code DBL PDf with Beneficiary Serial Number will automatically save in your mobile or Computer.
- When you Open KALIA Yojana Final List it will appear like this
- For Part A (Complete Application form with Serial Number)
- Part B (Additional information is required)