telangana crop loan waiver scheme|telangana crop loan status|crop loan waiver in telangana list|runa mafi telangana 2019|telangana crop loan waiver scheme 2019
Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has proposed to waive all agriculture term loans up to Rs 1 lakh outstanding as on December 11, 2018, in the vote-on-account budget for the financial year 2019-2020 presented in the assembly.Chandrashekhar Rao has proposed to waive all agriculture term loans up to Rs 1 lakh for which an allocation of Rs 6,000 crore had been made along with several other farmer-friendly schemes.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme is pre polled promise of KCR’s.Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme government will waive the farmer’s agriculture term loans up to Rs 1 lakh outstanding till dated 11th December 2018.elangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme each farmer of the state who have up to Rs 1 lakh agricultural loan will be waived by the government. In the below section we will provide you all essential details related to Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme.
telangana crop loan waiver scheme 2019
Under the investment support scheme ‘Rythu Bandhu’, the government is currently extending support of Rs 4,000 per acre per crop season amounting to Rs 8,000 per annum.I propose to increase this support to Rs 5,000 per acre per crop. The total support in a year will be Rs 10,000 per acre.the government proposed to introduce unemployment allowance of Rs 3,016 per month to the eligible.
The ‘Aasara’ pensions, covering the aged, widows, single women, beedi workers, people suffering from filariasis, handloom workers and toddy-tappers, are proposed to be increased from Rs 1,000 per month to Rs 2,016.
“For differently-abled persons, I propose to increase their monthly pension from Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,016,”
rythu runa mafi telangana 2019 Eligibility
- Residential proof – Only the farmers belonging to the state of Telangana are eligible to apply for the scheme and avail its benefits.
- Category of farmers – Farmers who have farming plot can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Rental farmers – The rental or tenant farmers cannot apply to get financial assistance under the above-said scheme. In addition, wealthy agricultural farmers also cannot avail benefits under this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers – The marginal and small farmers are eligible to apply for the benefits of this scheme.
- ID proof – The farmers applying for this scheme will also have to produce their identity proof such as voter ID, ration card or Aadhaar card at the time of applying for this scheme.
runa mafi telangana 2019/runa mafi in telangana 2019
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. This time there is no additional information is available about Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme 2019. You have to wait till the states government will announce the complete guidelines about Scheme.