Andhra Pradesh Auto Driver scheme 2022|ap auto driver scheme apply online|ap auto driver scheme apply online 2022|Andhra Pradesh Auto/ Taxi/ Maxi Cab Driver Scheme|Ap auto driver scheme 2022 application form
Government have assured that financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum will be given to Self owned Auto/Taxi Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements. The Transport Commissioner vide letters read above has furnished guidelines and procedure to be followed for disbursing financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum to Self owned Auto/Taxi/Maxi cab drivers.
Government after careful examination of the matter hereby agree to provide financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) per annum to Self owned Auto/Taxi/Maxi cab Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements. Government also notifies the following guidelines for eligibility, application, verification, sanction and payment for financial assistance to self owned auto/taxi/Maxi cab drivers
- 1 Ap auto driver scheme 2022
- 2 AP Auto Driver Scheme
Ap auto driver scheme 2022
The Transport department is making necessary arrangement to receive online applications through its portal which will begin from Tuesday. Eligible beneficiaries (Auto drivers, taxis) have also been identified for this purpose.Minister for Transport, Information, and Public Relations, Perni Nani had earlier said that that Rs 400 Crore was allocated as part of the AP Budget for the benefit of auto drivers.
Andhra Pradesh government thinking about the betterment of common citizens of the state. From the three schemes that the state government decided to launch, YSR Scheme for Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers will help the drivers to get rid of financial problems. As per the rules of the scheme, state government has decided to give rupees ten thousand to each auto and taxi cab driver yearly.
All the beneficiaries can apply online for AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers from 10 September 2019. Around 4 lakh people would be benefited from scheme for auto and taxi cabs
AP Auto Driver Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Introduction Date||September 2019|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Start Date to Apply||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Monetary assistance||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date||10 September|
Features of Auto Taxi Cab Financial Assistance Scheme
- This is 100 percent Government Funded Scheme
- State Government has approved Approximate Rs 400 crore for the successful regulation of the scheme.
- Approximately 4 lakh people will be included as a beneficiary of the scheme.
- DTC/RTO/MVI Transport offices will provide complete Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form.
- The Verification of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be done by village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
- The Final Decision of inclusion of Beneficiary will be taken by Concerned authority.
Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Auto/Taxi Driver Scheme
- The Applicant should have their Auto/ Taxi Cab.
- Driving License of Light Moter Vehicle
- Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab will be covered under the scheme
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
Eligibility In AP Auto Driver Scheme
- The Applicant should have their own Auto/ Taxi Cab. As, because the scheme is aimed for the benefits of auto and cab drivers only.
- The scheme is for now only available in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Only the resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh can avail the given scheme.
- The applicant should possess a driving license of Light Motor Vehicle and must be a certified driver.
- The applicants applying for the scheme should belong to the below poverty line group. Thus, a proper BPL certificate should be provided at the time of registration for the scheme.
How To Apply For AP Auto Driver Scheme
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh transport services.
- Now at the home page of the Official website, you will get “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” Option.
- Click on this Option and provide all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details, Address Details in the Application Form
- After that check once all the details carefully then click on the submit button.
- Now after the Submission of Application Form you will get Registration Number. Keep it safe for the future.
- Take a Print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Selection Procedure For AP Auto Driver Scheme
- The registered owner will be asked to link Aadhaar number to his vehicle, driving licence database in Transport Department website and to open an “unencumbered” bank account within a period of 15 days.
- This is to ensure that one person will get benefit for one vehicle only.
- The Village volunteer, Ward volunteer will help the beneficiary to open an unencumbered bank account.
- An online application will be made available by September 10. All the DTC, RTO, MVI Transport offices will provide help counters to facilitate filing of online application and linking of Aadhaar number.