kalia yojana in odisha list 2020|kalia yojana in odisha|kalia scheme farmer list|kalia yojana in odisha list|kalia yojana in odisha farmer list|kalia yojana list odisha|kalia yojana application form pdf
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik formally launched the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme, worth over Rs 10,000 crore, for the development of farmers in the state.All small and marginal farmers as well as landless agriculture household of the state will be covered under this scheme, said Food Supplies Minister Surjya Narayan Patro
the State government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per family at the rate of Rs 5,000 each for Kharif and Rabi seasons as financial assistance for taking up cultivation. It will cover around 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families benefitting 92 per cent of all cultivators in the statehe scheme also has a component for livelihood support for landless households.
Ten lakh landless households will be supported with a unit cost of Rs 12,500 to take up activities like goat rearing units, mini layer units, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen and women, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping
- 1 kalia yojana in odisha
- 1.1 upate—- The second installment under KALIA Yojana will be disbursed to farmers in November 2019.KALIA Yojana 2nd installment in Nov; new list @ kalia.co.in.Odisha government had distributed KALIA assistance worth over Rs 170 crore to 3.41 lakh ineligible beneficiaries
- 1.2 odisha kalia yojana Application Form
- 1.3 kalia yojana in odisha list 2020
- 1.4 How to Check KALIA Yojana Second List
- 1.5 KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
- 1.6 Related posts:
kalia yojana in odisha
the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme along with its website, logo and beneficiary list. Official sources said 21.40 lakh beneficiaries have been included in the first phase and the collectors have been directed to implement the scheme
the implementation of KALIA scheme, the government has asked concerned officials to identify and notify the beneficiaries between January 2 and January 10, 2019 while monetary assistance of Rs 5,000 for Rabi crops will be directly credited to their bank accounts between January 22 and January 25 in the first phase.The identification of farmers for the second phase will start from January 20 and will continue till January 30 and monetary assistance will be provided between February 13 and 15.
KALIA Barta has gained great momentum as till date more than 20,000 farmers have been added through KALIA Barta and 70,000 SMS were sent to people trying to know about the KALIA Scheme. Similarly, more than 3,000 farmers
upate—- The second installment under KALIA Yojana will be disbursed to farmers in November 2019.KALIA Yojana 2nd installment in Nov; new list @ kalia.co.in.Odisha government had distributed KALIA assistance worth over Rs 170 crore to 3.41 lakh ineligible beneficiaries
odisha kalia yojana Application Form
- odisha kalia yojana Application Form
- click on application form.
- download application form.
- now you fill application form.
kalia yojana in odisha list 2020
kalia scheme farmer list visit on click on this website
- As You Click on “Beneficiary List.
- Now, Select Your District Name, Block Name & Panchayat Name.
- Then, Click on View List.
- Now, Gram Panchayat Names in that Particular Block Appear .
- Corresponding to every Gram Panchayat you can See PDF File Symbol.
How to Check KALIA Yojana Second List
If you have successfully applied for KALIA second phase and now your searching the Odisha KALIA Scheme Second Beneficiary List then check it through provided step by step process which is as follows-
- First of go to the official firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also providing you all the direct links in just below section.
- After visiting the KALIA official website click on the beneficiary section.
- Now provide choose your district & block
- Click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button second phase beneficiary list will appear on your computer screen.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number
- Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After the successful sending of the message it will send you the latest updates about a scheme to your Whatsapp number.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
Please Select District and block to view Gram Panchayat wise beneficiary list.