pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin online application|pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana 2018|pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana online application from|
Prime Minister formally Launched “Housing for all” in rural areas under which the Government Proposes Provide an environmentally safe and secure house to every rural household. The central Government took a major towards ensuring that people can get a house within their financial capability .
Launched on july 25th, 2015 the primary aim for this is to ensure that 3 crore houses are built across nations length and bread in next 7 years. The rural housing scheme will help achieve housing for all by 2022 in rular areas the country.
pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin
The housing scheme will have linkages with Swach Bhart Abhiyan or National Cleanliness mission additional allocation of to ensure toilets in each house , with provided unde the government flagship rural jobs programne under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, Adding another Rs 18000 to each Household.
To address the gap in rural housing and in view of governments commitment to provide “Housing for all “ by 2022,the scheme of IAY has been , trestructured into Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin W.E.F 1st April 2016
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna- (Gramin): Highlights
- Government to construct 1 crore pucca (Parmanent ) House for the rural poor in the Next three years.
- The scheme is expected to boost job creation in rural areas.
- The Project will be implemented in a span of three years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 with a budget of Rs. 81975 crore.
- Of the total estimated expenditure Rs, 60000 crore will come from budgetary allocations and the remaining through Nabard
pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana 2022
- The cost of unit House assistance is to be shared between centeral and state governments in ratio 60:40 in plain areas and 90;10 for north-eastern and hilly states.
- An allowance of Rs. 120000 in plain areas and Rs. 130000 in hilly areas will be provide for construction of homes.
- The unit size will be enhanced from the existing 20sq.mt. to up to 25sq.mt. including a dedicated area for hygienic cooking.
- Provision of toilets at Rs.12000/- and 90/95 days of unskilled wage labour under MGNREGA over and above the unit Cost
- Housing for all “ in rural areas under which the Government proposes to Provide an environmentally safe and secure pussa house to every reral hpusehold by 2022
- The target of the first phase is to complete one crore housesby March 2019 and minimum support of nearly Rs.1.5 lakh to Rs. 1.6 lakh to a household in available.
- Provision of bank loan upto Rs. 70000/- if the beneficiary so desires.
- A major step forward in bring ing together Skill India, Digital India, Make In India, IT/DBT Aadhaarvplatform and Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana
- Large scale use of local material is envisaged along with a complet home with cooking space , electricity provision, LPG, toilrt and bathing area drinking water etc .through convergence.
- All Payments are through IT/DBT mode with aadhar linked Bank accounts with consent, to ensure Complete transparency and accountability
PMAYG 2020-21: Key Objectives & Benefits
Following are the key features and benefits of this scheme:
1. Pucca houses for all: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) scheme seeks to build 2.95 crore pucca houses in rural India by March 2022 in 2 phases: 1 crore houses in Phase 1 (2016-17 to 2018-19) and 1.95 crore houses in Phase 2 (2019-20 to 2021-22).
2. Monetary assistance of upto Rs 1.3 Lakhs: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY-G) offers an assistance of Rs 1.2 Lakhs for building houses in the plain areas and Rs 1.3 Lakhs in hilly areas, North-East states, and certain other areas.
3. Centre-state cost sharing: The cost of building the houses will be shared between the Central and State governments in the ratio of 60:40. However, in certain states including North-East states, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, J&K, this ratio would be 90:10.
4. Extra assistance for toilets: Each beneficiary will also get mandatory assistance of Rs 12,000 for construction of toilets, either through Swach Bharat Mission or any other scheme.
5. Employment benefits: Apart from the housing assistance, PMAYG 2020-21 scheme also provides the beneficiaries with 90-95 days of employment under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme.
6. Housing unit size: The houses built under PMAYG are required to have a minimum area of 25 sq.m
7. Special borrowing facility: The beneficiaries are also given an option to avail a home loan of upto Rs 70,000 from any authorized financial institution.
8. Housing typologies: The beneficiaries also get choices of house design typologies based on topography, climate, culture, and other housing practices.
PMAYG Eligibility 2020-21
The government has set the following guidelines for identification and selection of beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY-G) scheme 2020-21:
- You or your family should not own a pucca house anywhere in the country.
- Your family should comprise a spouse and unmarried children.
- You should not own a two-wheeler, three-wheeler, or a four-wheeler.Your household should not have any member serving as a government employee.Your household should not own a refrigerator or a landline.
Beneficiaries under PMAYG Scheme 2020-21 @ pmayg.nic.in
Among all the eligible households, priority will be given to those who are most deprived. This priority will be decided on the basis of certain socio-economic parameters as listed below:
- Households that have no adult member between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- Households that have no literate adult member above 25 years of age.
- Households headed by a female, with no adult member between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- Households that have a disabled member and have no able-bodied adult.
- Any landless household that earns most of the income from manual casual labour.
Is PMAYG Priority List Verified by Gram Sabha?
Once the priority list is generated, it is made available to the Gram Sabha for verification of the facts on the basis of which a household has been identified as eligible. In case the Gram Sabha finds out the facts provided were wrong, it has the authority to remove the name of that household from the list.
Documents required to for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Rural)
You will need the following documents to apply for PMAYG scheme:
- Identity proof such as Aadhar card or Voter ID
- Bank account details
- Swachh Bharat Mission registration number
- Job card number (as registered under MGNREGA)
- Consent to use Aadhar information
- An affidavit stating that you (or your family members) do not own a pucca house
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin @ pmayg.nic.in
Though the beneficiaries are automatically selected by the government on the basis of Socio Economic Caste Census of 2011 (SECC), you can still add beneficiary / register for PAMYG scheme in the following steps:
- Visit the official website of PMAY-G: https://pmayg.nic.in/
- Fill in the required details.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and click on ‘Search’ button to find the beneficiary name.
- Once you find the name, click on ‘Select to Register’.
- Verify your auto-filled details and add the remaining details.
- Proceed by providing your consent form, bank account details, MGNREGA number, and Swachh Bharat Mission number.
- Your registration number will be generated.
PMAYG Beneficiary List: How to find your name in PMAY List
The government releases an annual list of beneficiaries on the basis of SECC 2011 data. To check your name in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list, take the following steps:
- Visit the PMAY-G beneficiary list website.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to view the status.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin has been one of the most important rural development schemes initiated by the government. If you are looking to get a house under this scheme and if you are eligible, keep a track on the annual beneficiary list.
pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana online apply
pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin online application to cliclick offical site
To click in this site to see the pradhan mantri gramin awas yojana application from